History of St Mary's Church

St Mary's Church Logo

 

 

 

 


The Church was built in 1883 and completed in 1884 by the architect George Truefitt. The building is faced externally in dark red rock faced sandstone with a plain clay tiled roof. The plan form is simple with a rectilinear nave and chancel with a small attached porch and tower above the original vestry

Picture of Architect George Truefitt